I have checked all of my herbal medicine books and found no references to
cockscomb as a medicinal.  Assuming we are talking about the plant known
as cockscomb, not the actual crest of a rooster (ugh)!  (Can't find
anything on that elsewhere, either!)

Val

Valerie Schultheiss                   <[log in to unmask]>
Planetree Health Library
Highline Community Hospital
16251 Sylvester Road SW               Voice 206/244-4052
Burien, WA   98166-3052               Fax   206/244-4674