Below is a copy of a press release I am sending out asap, If anyone from
either of the lists has any further interest please e-mail me directly not
to the list. I apologize for those of you receiving 2 copies. Thanks :-)

Mitch

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:  July 25, 1995
Contact:  Mitchell Lieberman
(W) 656-8913
(H) 655-0879

Multiple Sclerosis Fund-raiser Sponsored by Vermont Pasta

Jimmie Huega was one of the US Ski Team's top racers for ten years,
winning the bronze medal in the slalom at the 1964 Olympics in Innsbruck,
Austria. In 1970 Jimmie was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, the most
prevalent neurological disease in the nation today. Back then
conventional medical wisdom advised a sedentary life with little
exercise and physical activity.

Jimmie rejected this advise and began an exercise regimen that greatly
 improved his well-being. Today he is the founder and president of the
Jimmie Huega Center JHC), a nonprofit rehabilitation facility dedicated
to teaching people with Multiple Sclerosis how to recapture their health
and improve their lives today until a cure is found.

On Tuesday, August 15, 1995 Vermont Pasta will pledge 15% of its
proceeds to sponsor Mitchell Lieberman, a competitive mountain bike
racer from Colchester, in the Mountain Bike Express, scheduled for
Saturday, August 26, 1995 at Catamount Family Center, Williston, VT.
This is one of 19 nationwide benefit races that raises funds for the
JHC and people with Multiple Sclerosis. Although all funds raised are
sent directly to the JHC, 25% of the net proceeds from the Mountain
Bike Express will be directed into a scholarship fund to help area
residents with Multiple Sclerosis attend a JHC medical program. We
are grateful that Mitch Lieberman has taken up this challenge. For