David,

> You remember correctly. Les and Steve had just been with me at Stowe, where I
> managed to wrench my back and put myself out of commission for a week or so.
> So they went on to Jay sans me, and, as the photos prove, had an epic powder
> day.

Well, you've got to give me a chance to make it up to you!  This offer, of
course, is open to SKIVT-L in general - there aren't enough of you to cause
a problem, as long as you promise to keep the secrets to yourself (!), and
of course, for many subscribers Jay is too gosh darned far, anyway.  Come
on up this winter, and I promise to take you to some lines (some of you may
need to be blindfolded en route ;-)!) that'll blow your mind.

Then again, if the mountain keeps cutting all of those bleeping glades, there
may not be many stashes left before much longer!  Rumor has it, though, that
there's nothing going on regarding new terrain this summer, except perhaps
the "village lift" to get townhouse owners/renters back up to the main ski
area.  Nothing solid on that, though, only a rumor I heard from a very
questionable source.
            __________                  Marc Guido
           /    *    |             Saratoga Springs, NY
           \ Jay Peak|                [log in to unmask]
     NY    /        /
           \       |       http://www.rpi.edu/~guidom/jaypeak.html
  Saratoga  |      |
   Springs  \      / Jay Peak (VT) Ski Patrol - Willard Mt. (NY) Ski Patrol
 Willard Mt. |_____|           Get your priorities straight:
                               "Ski today, work tomorrow."
                             (& windsurf when you can't ski!)