> >   BONUS ONE:  (open question)  Name all the ski areas where the base
> >   lodge and parking are at the top of the mountain rather than at the
> >   bottom.
>
> King Ridge, NH is the only one I know.

> Jonathan Ben Kamien, Ph.D.  Email = [log in to unmask]
> Addiction Research Foundation, 33 Russell St, Toronto,Ont. M5S 2S1

Prefice:  going from memory....

Bellayre (sp.?) in new york has lifts going down and up from the
parking area/base lodge.  I suppose if you parked here and skied down
you would be at the bottom, but if you then road a lift to your car
you also would be at the bottom.  Only if you road another ski lift
would you be truly at the top, but if you skied down to your car you
would end up at the top. well not exactly.

home: [log in to unmask]
  work: [log in to unmask]
     Voicemail: 802-241-3424

Without ductape, I would have floundered for years.
  By Jerry Dennis from In Praise of Ductape.
wannacombi in vermont, 71 wood be nice.