> The was a place in the Southern Catskills of New York that used to be
> called Davos and then Big Vanilla at Davos that had the lodge on top.
> It may fall in the dead ski area now or it may still be there.

Ha. This ski area is a bit of a joke in our family. I remember going
to Big Vanilla when I was quite young, and it was pouring rain.
However, they were keeping the lifts running so they wouldn't
have to refund anyone's money! I believe they went out of business
(probably due to poor customer service...) but they may have
reopened.

Benjie
------