On Sat, 1 Jul 1995, Susan D. Prince wrote:

> Hey, Steve, rather than sleeping pills, how about a fund for high-quality
> regular coffee beans, to contribute to that insomnia?
>
> In other words, I agree both with the content and spirit of your post --
> while we may be reasonable to have concerns about whether or not telecom
> regulation efforts will take into consideration the needs & rights of the
> individual, there's little need to suspect a secret agenda. The motives of
> the big telecom players are right out in the open. They're in it for the
> money. While we can envy their access to Members of Congress (MCs),
> better to spend our energy creating pressure for our own views.

  Nonsense.  It not a question of simple "envy" or conspiracy theories its
a question of citizens expresing outrage over corporate corruption of the
legislative process.  Moreover, it a question in thi case of two media
representatives defending their advertisers' practices of exploiting
the people to the maximum.

  Vigdor