At 16:35 7/6/95, Sylvia Caras wrote:
>In the message of Dewayne Hendricks:
>>
>>         Good idea.  The problem with it is that the FCC does not accept any
>> comments filed via email.  They are in the process of studying this method
>> of filing however and maybe we'll see this change before the end of the
>> year.
>
>Shouldn't we also be commenting on this non-acceptance of input?
>
>I yelled very loud when DHHS/PHS/SAMHSA said, when I e mailed,
>that I had to request contract information in *writing*.  E mail
>got considered to be writing.

        By all means, let the FCC know how you feel about not accepting
email comments.  Send your flames to [log in to unmask]

-- Dewayne

Dewayne Hendricks, WA8DZP ! CIS: 75210,10    AppleLink: D6547
Warp Speed Imagineering   ! Internet: [log in to unmask]
43730 Vista Del Mar       ! Packet Radio: WA8DZP @ K3MC.#NOCAL.CA.USA.NOAM
Fremont, CA 94539-3204    ! AOL: HENDRICKS
Fax: (510) 770-9854       ! WWW: http://www.warpspeed.com/