Re:  again the demise of the Tallahassee Free-Net.

I think that the bottom line is that we have to convince the users and
payers of electonic systems that this form of commerce saves money and
time.  And, given this "sales pitch", we have, for a number of sound
techonological reasons, have not delivered.  If we are to save free or
community nets in our jurisdictions, we, as commuunity nets, have to
deliver the goods that prove that we save money and time.

Thus, I argue that time is short, very short--maybe a month or two--that
we governmental services have to provide services that even Newt would
approve oif.

 This implies that we need to come together and produce the services and
prducts that governmental customers need.