I am on a multidisciplinary Patient Educatoin Comittee who is looking at
purchasing software to analyze the rading level of materials we have or are
in the process of wrting. I have read about RIGHTWRITER and GRAMMATIK. The company who produced RIGHTWRITER is no longer doing so, and the company who
produced GRAMMATIK moved and I cannot determine a new location.

I would like to hear what software others are using, if any, and how you
like it. If you use either of the above and find it is good, I wonder if
I might get a copy since it is no longer being sold?
TIA
Anna Habetler
Children's Hospital
San Diego