        We are looking for a good reference source that our pharmacy library
may purchase on information about pKa's related to certain drugs, with
reference to primary sources.
        We have Perrin's, et. al., 'pKa Prediction for Organic Acids and
Bases" (1981), as well as access to IPA, Chem. Abstracts, and Hansch's, et.
al., "Comprehensive Medicinal Chemistry" (1990).
        Please reply directly to our address, as we are not on this group
listserv.

                                                Thanks,
                                                UOP Science Lib. Staff