I am posting this question for someone that is not able to subscribe to
this list.  Are there any hopitals in North Carolina or neighboring states
that have physicians performing surgery for Congenital Nystagmus (Pendular
or Jerky)?  Please respond directly to me [log in to unmask]  TIA for any
information you can offer.

Lynn Powell                                    Phone    919-535-8668
Halifax Memorial Hospital                      Fax      919-535-8595
Medical Library                                E-Mail   [log in to unmask]
250 Smith Church Road
Roanoke Rapids, NC  27870