     We have a patron who wants to know "what is and why would someone go
     to" the "Weimar Institute" in Weimar, CA. I have checked all the
     directories to which we have access and searched the web to find any
     reference to weimar and (ca or california or institute) with no
     results.

     Can anyone respond with a brief description of the purpose/scope of,
     or suggestion of alternative names of, this "Weimar Institute"? It
     would be appreciated, though this is by no means a medical emergency.

     If you can help, please respond to me directly and not the list.
     TIA

     Patrick W. Costigan, Reference Librarian     "If it's over my name,
     North Memorial Medical Library                it's my opinion -- but
     3300 Oakdale Avenue                           you're more than welcome
     Robbinsdale, MN 55422                         to share it."
     612-520-5678  FAX 612-520-1453
     Internet: [log in to unmask]
     Library Home Page: http://www.nmmc.com/libweb/base.html