We've just brought online a consumer health info touchscreen system for
the main waiting area at our small (38 bed) hospital. We used Housecalls
as the software (our budget was too low for a custom database), converted
for the touchscreen. Unfortunately, this system is anything but robust,
and it needs to be since it's an unattended kiosk.

Has anyone else tried something like this? If so, what software do you
use, and how well does it work? Any and all responses (email or list) are
welcome. I'll be happy to summarize to the list if there is interest in
this information.

Thanks in advance,

Glenn
--
Glenn Tinseth                                   [log in to unmask]