This was reported in today's (7/27/95) New York Times (p.1).  It regards
the discovery of a hormone, called for the time being, leptin.  Research
was done on mice at The Rockefeller University by Dr. Jeffrey Friedman.
If you do not have access to the New York Times I will be happy to fax
the article to you.
Laurie Farr
Suffolk Cooperative Library System
Bellport, L.I., N.Y.