Is anyone familiar with a resource called CURRENT LITERATURE INDEX,
published by Professional Health Services, Princeton, NJ?  We have
checked CATLINE, OCLC, SERLINE, and Medical and Health Care Books
and Serials in Print, to no avail.  We have a copy of the title page from
Volume 1, Number 1, March 1994.  It claims to index "all published articles
from more than 120 journals regularly read by internists (including
cardiologists and gastroenterologists) plus primary care physicians.
Indexing [is] arranged per the International Classification of Diseases ...
This publication is designed to help you avoid missing currently published
articles that may be important to keeping your practice at a state-of-the-art
level."

Any info is appreciated.  I expect that it is defunct, if in fact it ever came
out.

Tom Craig, Asst. to the Director of Library Services
Univ. of Texas Health Center at Tyler