HI! I work for the Department of Clinical Nutrition on a part-time basis
at the UPMC.  I have forwarded your request to my co-worker, perhaps she
can help you with getting a copy of the UPMC menu.  Good luck.

   Falk Library of the Health Sciences             email:  [log in to unmask]
   Dept. of Clinical Nutrition, Division of GI,
   University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA  USA