Re:MLA position descriptions for Health Sciences Libraries....Shouldn't our
professional organizarion be promoting the idea that LIBRARIANS  should be
running LIBRARIES  NOT these BEAN COUNTING MBA's????????????Or do we need
someone to boss us around as we stand at the photocopy machine doing the
REAL work of our profession?????  Just a thought....