>Does anyone have the name of the head of the Anesthesiology Dept. at the
>Hospitals for Sick Children (a.k.a. Great Ormand St. Hospital) in London?

>Ellen Hall                          Tel. 802-656-4423
>Dana Medical Library                Fax  802-656-0762
>Given Building
>University of Vermont
>Burlington, VT  05405
Ellen, I have the name of the Professor of Pediatric Surgery at Great
Ormand St. in case that may lead you to the head of Anesthesiology. His
name is Professor Lewis Spitz, FRCS. Hope this helps.

Eva Eisenstein          Tel: 708.733.2220
The Fels Company        Fax: 708.866.7482
Information Consulting
& Research
Evanston, IL