On Fri, 4 Aug 1995, LORAIN.RHC wrote:

> I am in the market for a good periodical/serials checkin program.  The
> previous librarian left me  catalog for RIGHT ON PROGRAMS.  I called the
> company yesterday and they said PERIODICAL MANAGER for 369.00 was available on
> WINDOWS. 1.  Has anyone used or are they using this program?
> 2.  Do you recommend any other ones?
>
> THANKS FOR THE ANTICIPATED HELP.
>
> Steve Grove
> Lorain Community/St. Joseph's

I havn't used this piece of software, altho I have used other of theirs.
I have used, in several libraries, Professional Software, Glen Ridge, NJ>
Its excellent, its support can't be beat, and its not expensive (more
than Righton, however.)  But caveat emptor, you get what you pay for.  I
bought Professional for 3 diffenent libraries & wasnt sorry.  The
developer's wife is a medical librarian, & his result shows it.  I have
no interest (financial) in this co; I just like the product.

Lee Hover
Information Developers
Computer-Based Research