The Pharmacy Affairs Department at Schering Laboratories study a particular
aspect of pharmacy each year and issue a report. While I knew about these
reports, I have only recently discovered how to get copies of them, and thought
that others who may serve a pharmacy constituency might be interested.

Schering Report XVI is entitled IMPROVING PATIENT COMPLIANCE; a major finding
from this report was that patients whose only counsesling about taking
prescription medications came from their pharmacists had the highest
compliance rate. Schering Report XVII is a study of women in pharmacy.

Summaries of the reports are available at no cost from the Department of
Pharmacy Affairs, Schering-Plough Corporation, 2000 Galloping Hill Road,
Kenilworth, NJ 07033, 908-298-4977. Advertising is limited to placing the name
of the company on the front and backs of the pamphlets.

  Mignon Adams
  Director of Library Services
  Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science              Voice: 215-596-8791
  4200 Woodland Ave.                                          Fax: 215-222-5060
  Philadelphia, PA 19104                        Internet: [log in to unmask]