Well, I have look everyplace I can think of, and not having much
luck...then again I may be going at this the wrong way.  I have a patron
looking for an article or better yet a list of foods that are known to
cause skin discoloratin when ingested.  I have heard that eating lots of
carrots can cause an orange discoloration of the skin, etc.  Have checked
nutrition books, derm books, and many databases.  Suggesitons???

Had no problem finding a list of drugs which cause skin discoloration,
but real trouble with the food aspect of the question.

TIA
Dennis Ritchey
Kaiser Permanente Drug Inforamtion Service
9521 Dalen Street
Downey, CA  90242
(310) 803-2938 (voice)
(310) 803-2550 (fax)