     Quick Question:

     For those of you who have terminals which access the Internet
     available to your patrons, do you have a time limit which takes effect
     if there is a line forming?

     The Situation:

     We'll be setting up one terminal to access the gene sequencing sites
     available on the net in the near future.  When the terminal isn't
     being used for this purpose, we would like to allow our primary
     patrons access to the Internet.  For the time being, this will be the
     only terminal readily available for Internet access.

     Good news is this will only be a temporary situation, plans are
     underway for more terminals...:-)  We realize we will probably be
     swamped!

     If you could let me know:

     a. Time Limit - Yes or No: If Yes - How Long?

     b. # Terminals Available to Patrons

     I certainly would appreciate it:-)  (Hmmmm, maybe this wasn't such a
     quick question:-)

     Thanks again,

     Elizabeth Irish
     Head of Public Services