This message has been cross posted. Please excuse the duplication.

Hi all!

A client is interested in networking an electronic medical dictionary and
has asked me to find some for her. I've already put her in touch with a
contact person for Stedman's (comes highly recommended but a tad on the
pricey side). I called WB Saunders re Dorland's and was first told that they
have a cdrom version, but, after being transferred a number of times to
get price info, was informed that they DON'T produce an electronic version.
Arrrgh!!

If anyone knows of any networkable medical dictionaries, or has any
recommendations, I would appreciate hearing from you. Please reply to me
directly, or if it's of interest to the list, I can summarize.

TIA and have a wonderful weekend.

Liz Czanyo
Environmental Health Library
Health Canada