There are several new cancer mailing lists available on the net.

Ovarian Problems just started this last week; it focuses on Ovarian cancer.

We also have a list for Prostate Problems (focusing on Prostate cancer),
and another list on hematological cancers (Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma).

To subscribe to any of these, send mail to [log in to unmask]
Leave the subject blank.  In the message body put one or more of:

subscribe Ovarian  First-name Last-name
subscribe Prostate First-name Last-name
subscribe Hem-Onc  First-name Last-name

And if you have any trouble at all subscribing, write to me at

All of these 3 lists are free, are run by volunteers, and are quite
interesting!

Kevin