One of my fellow CLIS students asked me if I could find out what were the
preferred software packages used by poison control centers.  Any help
would be gratefully accepted by me and forwarded on to her for additional
thoughts of gratitude.  Thank you all in advance from slightly foggy
Central Maine on a Sunday morning-John Clark

John R. Clark, Librarian              207-287-7266(V)/7127(F)
Augusta Mental Health Institute       [log in to unmask]
P.O. Box 724                          Everyone who didn't have a
Augusta Me 04332-0724                 happy childhood-Hit the
                                      reset button...NOW!