I am looking for the location of NEOPREP which should be a company in
France.  They make a product called 'Prepaphoresis 2000' which is used for
continuous elution electrophoresis.

 I have searched all my biotech company directories (BioScan, The
Biotechnology Directory, Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology Related Firms
Worldwide Directory, and other smaller ones), ALL Dialog databases and
several DataStar databases (including the French business database), and we
have called the French embassy here. Nothing!

The company is mentioned in a 1993 paper and we can't find the authors.
They have moved from their original address in Finland and nobody here can
communicate with the people left in Finland to find out where they are.

The scientist here needs it for a paper which is to be published so I would
appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you

Margaret Henderson
Head of Library Services