List watchers,

As part of a Goverment Document's class I am taking, my class project for
the semester involves developing a 4 hour information clinic to be held
in conjunction with an up coming meeting of SEAL (Science and Engineering
Academic Librarians).

My question to the list is: As Life Science and Medical Librarians what
kinds of topics would interest you, if you were to attend such a conference?

Please send comments directly to me and I will compile results for list,
if there is enough interest.

Thankyou for the help and as always it is refreshing to deal with such
dedicated professionals.

Steve Tibbetts
MLIS Student