I have been asked to post this on behalf of Ross University.  If you
are interested or know of someone who might be interested (especially
a recent retiree) please respond to the address below at Ross
University in New York and not my address at the end of this message.
If you want more information, their phone number is (212) 279-5500.
They do have have e-mail yet.  Thank you.

Director of Veterinary Library

"We seek applications and nominations for the position of Director of
the Veterinary Library for our campus in St. Kitts, West Indies.

The Director of the Veterinary Library is responsible for strategic
planning, collection development, and establishment of electronic
library technology.

Candidates must have an MLS, experience in academic (preferably
veterinary or medical) library administration and electronic library
technology.

Send application letter, resume, and names, addresses and phone
numbers of at least three references to:"

Search committee
Ross University
School of Veterinary Medicine
460 W. 34th Street
New York, New York  10001

Gayle Willard, Director      Bitnet:  GWILLARD@KSUVM
Veterinary Medical Library   Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Kansas State University      Phone:  (913) 532-6006
Manhattan, KS  66506-5884    FAX:  (913) 532-5884