1.  In our case it is fully funded by the hospital, but we have had access
to medical staff funds for capital projects.  We are now looking into
charging our clinic network for some of the services we provide to
underwrite some of the costs, but it will be only a small percentage.

2.  We dropped down to the Abridged Index Medicus for 1994-1995 since we had
networked Medline on CD-ROM.  For 1996 I am canceling the subscription
entirely.  It's rarely used.

Cheryl Goodwin
Providence Seattle Medical Center
Horton Health Sciences Library