The patient educators in my hospital are attempting to gather all the
patient education materials which have been located in various departments
throughout the hospital into one location-the library.  If those of
you who have figured out good ways to organize and circulate these
materials (many of which are pamphlets) would share your words of wisdom with me I would be very grateful.
I would be very grateful!  Should they be catalogued so that they will
appear in our automated catalog which is accessible from pcs throughout
the hospital or should a separate database be created?
Please reply to me directly.  Thanks!

Julie M. Thom
Library Manager
Medical Library