Greetings

Does anyone out there have experience with using Netscape - in particular
the BOOKMARK feature?  I have been trying to add bookmarks in some sort
of logical order but can't get beyond the order in which I enter them.

There seem to be menu and heading options to add bookmarks under, but
this has no effect, that I can see.

Is there a "Help" file available for Netscape?  Any clues gratefully
received.  Please reply to: [log in to unmask]  Thanks,

* Lyn Dawson                    *       Adis International      *
* Chief Librarian               *       Private Bag 65-901      *
*                               *       Mairangi Bay            *
* E-mail: [log in to unmask] *       Auckland 10             *
* Fax:  (0064) 9-497-2296       *       NEW ZEALAND             *