Full text of Archives of Otolaryngology is available through
Lexis-Nexis.  Check out http://www.lexis-nexis.com/lncc/

Liz

At 08:57 PM 19/09/95 +0800, you wrote:
>Our Ear, Nose and Throat Consultants hope they can get through the
>Internet full text of at least current years of the following journals:-
>Archives of Otolaryngology
>Annals of Otolarynology
>Laryngoscope
>Can anyone help with a source for all or any of these titles?
>Alternatively does anyone know if they are on CD?  I know that I can
>contact the publishers but I am taking the lazy way and asking for help
>from the List.  Of course costs as well as availability are all important.
>Many thanks.

>  Karen Holder                         Email: [log in to unmask]
>  Librarian                            Phone: 61-9-3827154
>  Royal Perth Rehabilitation Hospital  Fax:   61-9-3827351
>  Western Australia

Liz Runciman                            tel:08 204 5460
Document Delivery Librarian    email:[log in to unmask]
Medical Library                          fax:08 277 3721
Flinders University of SA           GPO Box 2100 Adelaide 5001