This from personal knowledge but I believe the spelling is Michaela
(Pronounced Mee...) I believe it is gaelic and a feminine form of
Michael.  If you have access to a gaelic names dictionary you might find
it there.  Sorry don't have one here, but the little girl I know with
this name has parents of Irish descent and I'm pretty sure that was a
factor in naming their baby.
Laurie Farr
Suffolk Cooperative Library System
Bellport, L.I.,N.Y.