We had a grandparent come in looking for information on a recent news
report about some new treatment for kids with (we think) mobius
syndrome.  Basically, they can't smile, their face has permanent frown.
Anyway, I think I even remember seeing part of this report on the TV
news.  But of course I don't remember whether it was based on a recent
journal article, a new program at a Chicago area hospital, or what.  I
have checked Medline and found some related articles, but nothing that
seemed to focus on children in particular.  Anybody else recall something
about this?

TIA

Susan
Susan Bolda Marshall                    Chris Kwiat
Bakwin Library                          Bakwin Library
American Academy of Pediatrics   OR     American Academy of Pediatrics
141 Northwest Point Blvd                141 Northwest Point Blvd
Elk Grove Village, IL  60007            Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
708/981-4722                            708/981-7635
[log in to unmask]                       [log in to unmask]