The JCAHO administrative surveyor just left after about 5 minutes in the
library.  He was supposed to see our patient/public resource center, the
physicians' library, both near the main lobby and the main library all in
1/2 hour yesterday.  The main library was left out because the schedule
was running behind, it is about 3 minutes away from the others and right
beside data processing where the IM meeting was scheduled for today.
They were late getting here, so we went to IM where I said nothing and
then he stopped by here briefly and late to another interview.  I'm
writing this before going to the department head meeting.

Why Saturn?  In order to not perpetuate the stereotype, I wore a
raspberry suit and a multi-colored print blouse yesterday.  Today I have
on a medium blue suit and a white blouse.  My hair isnt in a bun.  It is
more like Kate Jackson's on the Mercury ads and both days I wore noisy
heels.  The libraries are carpeted.
If anyone is being surveyed by  Tom Campbell, administrative surveyor,
email me for informatiion.

Marilyn J. Roe, Medical Librarian   Phone 419-526-8515   Fax 419-526-1778
Mansfield General Hospital 335 Glessner Avenue, Mansfield, OH  44903-2265