Well, I have decided to scrap plans for a multimedia presentation. Just
not enough time to prepare in less than a day, PLUS I lost my program
disks for my internet provider, and now have to download them from my
home directory on the Interaccess server so I can use them to install
later this afternoon at the hotel.  AAARGH!!  WIll be lucky to have a
windows presentation at all.  Thanks again for all your help.

paul

                Paul Blobaum   [log in to unmask]
        Medical Librarian, Olympia Fields Osteopathic Hospital
        20201 S. Crawford Ave   (708) 747-4000 x1190
        Olympia Fields, IL 60461    (Midwestern University)