I have created a monster.  Now Dr. L. needs info on Lunar Caustic.  Would
anybody be willing to lend me (ASAP, of course) one of the following books:
Practical observations on the applications of lunar caustic to structures
in the urethra... by Andrews, Magnus Whittern (1807 or 2nd ed. 1827), or
An essay on the application of the lunar caustic in the cure of certain
wounds and ulcers, by Higginbottom, John (1826)?  Please let me know if
you are sending, so I can let everybody else know.  I will of course
reimburse postage, and if it's not too difficult for you to send it FedEx,
I will of course reimburse your for that cost.  Sorry to beg these over
the list, but DOCLINE won't let me in today.  Again, thanks for all your
help.  He did exactly as I predicted:  showed up 15 mins before the talk,
looked everything over, and went in and wow'ed em.  Of course, I didn't
get to attend.  K(aren), [log in to unmask]

Health Sciences Library
Sequoia Hospital District
170 Alameda de las Pulgas
Redwood City  CA  94062-2799