Thanks to all for your messages on fire sprinklers.

There seems to be no consensus.  Some had to get new shelving, some were
allowed to move their current shelving so that the sprinklers are in the
aisles.

It was suggested that I get our fire insurance company to decide
(unfortunately we are self insured but someone else in the same
predicament might try that).

Personally, I'm for raising the ceiling 2 inches.  Seems like MUCH less work.

Good day

Ms Alice E. Hadley, MLS, AHIP          Email : [log in to unmask]
POBox 20981                            Coordinate: 13.5N , 144.7W
Barrigada, GUAM USA 96921               Time : GM +10  EST +15