There's also another number:
                            800-356-4674
The materials is faxed
from MLink, Univ. of Michigan & Michigan's Public Libraries in Ann Arbor.
It is simple and fast to use.  I asked for the page on Back Belts, & the
printout advised me that there are no regulations or specifications, and
to keep in mind other possible causes for back problems.

                               Dalia Kleinmuntz
                               Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
                               [log in to unmask]     (708) 570-2665
                                                        (708) 570-2926 FAX