In regards to the job posting below from OVID Technologies.  I find it
annoying when jobs get posted with no salary range.  For those interested
in the position it may save a call if the salary isn't within their
acceptable range and I like to see this information just to keep tabs on the
kinds of salaries being offered for various positions.  Having a basic
knowledge of salary ranges around the country helps us when it comes time
to set salaries for openings we may have.

And so it goes...

Tom

Thomas Williams, Director               (334) 460-6886
Biomedical Library                      (334) 460-7368(fax)
University of South Alabama             [log in to unmask]
College of Medicine
BML 213
Mobile, Alabama 36688