Peg,
    In answer to your above question, Clarissa Fisher and I have a
list of our objectives for both undergraduate (BS), returning RNs
going for a BS, and for graduate nursing students.  It is in the
article which will be out in the Oct. issue of BMLA.  I think that I
sent you a pre-pub copy of the article earlier this summer.  If not,
I can send the objectives.
     How did the class go in Minnesota?  Things are beginning to slow
down with teaching here.  We have hired a new Head of Reference,
Education and Information Management--Linda Butson, but she won't
start til mid-November.  Our new librarians will start the reference
desk coverage Oct. 1st, so things are looking up!  Barbara
Barbara W. Francis           [log in to unmask]
Educational Services Librarian    (904)392-9777
University of Florida
Health Science Center Library
PO Box 100206
Gainesville, FL 32610-0206