Subject: ?Boston Globe article
Author:  Medical Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> at
Internet
Date:    9/15/95 8:51 AM

Within the past month the Boston Globe ran an article about
chemical/environmental pollution in one of the Boston hospitals.
Shorter patient stays require more chemicals for cleaning etc.
Patients don't stay long enough to get sick, but staff suffer from
the constant exposure.  I read the article & meant to clip it, but
didn't.  If someone could send me the citation, I would appreciate
it.  I'll round up the article locally.  TIA

Ann Rolfe
Concord Hospital Library
Concord, NH
Ann Rolfe, Librarian