A pharmacist here has heard about an article which talks about the drug
interaction between Aspirin and Ticlopidine. I've searched medline and
could only found a few articles talking about these 2 drugs together.
Later on, he told me that there shoud be a recent article on this.  Any
suggestions?  THese two drugs are used  for the same medical conditions
and are competible.  THerefore, it is strange if they were used together.

THe next thing I'll do is to search newspapers.

If you have Infotrac-Health, could you please help me to do a search
there.  Thank you in advance.

Ahnde Lin
RWJU Hospital at Hamilton, NJ