INNOVATIVE ROLES FOR HEALTH SCIENCES LIBRARIANS:

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

I am looking for volunteers to participate in a project that aims to
identify and describe new and innovative roles and activities for health
sciences librarians, both within and outside libraries.

Participation in this project will NOT be time-consuming. Participants will
be asked to complete two electronic questionnaires (paper versions are
available), one now and one in several months.

Please consider participating if you are doing something that you feel is
different, new or innovative.  It can be anything from a small activity or
project to a new position or job description.  Please consider submitting
anything that is different from business as usual in libraries, even if you
feel that others may be doing it, too.  If in doubt about whether something
qualifies as innovative, submit it!

To obtain a fuller description of the project and the electronic
questionnaire, please send a request to:

Questions about the project can come to that address or to me personally at
the email address below.

The results of this project will appear in paper and electronic form.

Please feel free to pass this announcement along to anyone you know who is
doing something different.  The usefulness of the project will depend on
identifying a wide variety of roles and activities.

Thank you for your help.

Jana

Jana Bradley
Indiana University School of Library and Information Science at IUPUI
755 W. Michigan Street, UL1110C
Indianapolis IN 46202
317-278-2375