I applaud the appointment of the MLANet Task Force and hope that the group
will take into consideration that there are now and will be for a long time to
come many medical librarians with no access to the Internet and MLANet.
Please, let's not exclude them from MLA business, even while we forge
ahead into the world of electronic communications.

Lest anyone think I am anti-electronics, this is hardly the case as anyone who
knows me can attest to.  There is, however, a case to be made for the
information have's and the information have not's and our
professional organization MUST take into account both groups.

I wish to thank the Task Force for their consideration of this idea.
Lois Weinstein
Director
The Medical Library Center of New York