On Thu, 12 Oct 1995, Doctors Community Hospital wrote:

> I am posting this for another medical librarian without Internet connections.
> Has anyone heard of a journal called Breathline?  If so, could she ILL 2
> articles from the holder?  She has checked Serline but no luck.
>
> TIA
>
> Bebbie Rhodes
> Medical Library
> Doctors Community Hospital

This is more than likely something put out by a pharm co which has a
product , probably for asthma.  Could also be the Lung Assoc.  I'd try
calling the Lung Assoc & an org for asthma, & see if it rings a bell for
them.  Could also take a look at the Newsletter Index.

Lee Hover
Information Developers
Computer-Based Research