     The libraries of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Cornell
     University Medical College, Hospital for Special Surgery, and The
     Rockefeller University recently made available the Current Contents
     database on a network. We are starting to receive interlibrary loan
     requests generated from CC searches and are concerned that many of the
     requests will be in journal issues not yet published or received.  We
     would like to know how you handle ILL requests from CC and what your
     experience has been with these procedures.  I shall summarize the

Jeanne Becker
Director of Library Services
Medical Library, Nathan Cummings Center
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center