Hi all.  Sorry, I deleted the original question about lighting injuries,
so you all get to read this.  Anyway, In Annals of Emergency Medicine 26:4
(October 1995), pp 528-529, there is a letter to the editor entitled
"Lightning Injuries Revisited" by P.A. Brigham.  It contains a list of 8
references, and is written in response to a "recent review of lightning
injury" in the Annals of Emergency Medicine [25:516-519, April 1995].
That said, I would like to take this opportunity to suggest that the
psychiatrist see if the patient caught that particular X file episode, and
find out why these folks stand around outside during lighting storms!
Hope this (the Annals of E.M. stuff, not my comments) is of some help.

Karen, at sequoia @holonet.net