When I receive a message from MEDLIB-L a time 20:59:11 is posted on the
message.  Is that when the message was received at MEDLIB-L or the time
that it was received in my mailbox or the time it was sent by the
original poster?  Is it Eastern Standard Time Zone, or some other?  I
would like to know, because if it's the senders time zone, then it would
help me decide if the request is "cold" (probably already answered by
someone else) or "hot" (an answer would be timely).  Does anyone have
ideas about this?  Is there a rule of thumb that covers this?

Lynne M. Fox               University of Northern Colorado
voice: 970/351-1534        James A. Michener Library
fax:   970/351-2540        Greeley, Colorado 80639
email: [log in to unmask]