     I am in the process of choosing one drug database (CD) which we can
     install on a file server and network. We are in the process building a
     new library and comunity health center which will rely on extensively
     on computers and networking.

     I would appreciate any advice on a drug database which well serve
     doctors, nursing, etc. I have micromedix at the moment, but am looking
     for other suggestions - something, cheaper, easier, more concise but
     factual.

     Thank you in advance. My e-mail address is changing momentarily so I
     need to have responses as a reply to the list - so sorry.

     Patti Reynolds
     Medical Librarian
     Bon Secours Venice Hospital
     Venice Florida